Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Did you see my reminder to focus on solutions...

People are always telling me how
positive I am.

The truth is, I've had to battle some
SERIOUS "victim beliefs" in my own
life - maybe you've had similar thoughts.

Blaming others gives away your
empowerment and the ability to reach
your potential.

In making decisions to change the course
of my life I had to start with me
accepting responsibility for where I was,
and I was there because of me.

It's not always an easy pill to swallow.

Well this week's Weekly Wisdom is all
about moving out of the "problem"
mindset and into the "solution."

I think this is gonna surprise you.

Click Here or on the Image below
View Now




There are two kinds of people in the
world.

This video reveals the two types. Your
task is to decide which one you want to
be, especially if you fall into the category
you don't want to be in.

I'm really interested in your feedback on
this one...

Happy Wednesday!

Dean Graziosi
Real Estate Expert
www.DeanGraziosi.com
 
Call my success academy any time at
877-219-1473 ext. 319

PS The contest is still going so make sure
you enter to win the iPhone!