Wednesday, June 12, 2013

From piano teacher to $12,000 per month in real estate...‏

Are you ready for a treat?

I hope so, because this week I want to 

share a video sent in by one of my 

student's named Gena.


Gena was a stay at home mom and piano

teacher.


She had four beautiful kids and a great 

husband.


Three years ago, while putting two of the

four kids through college and knowing 

the fourth one would be following soon, 

they started feeling a financial pinch.


Gena was hit with the realization that her

husband had been working himself to 

death to pay the bills and she was 

determined to do something about it.


It's a story you have to hear, and you'll 

even get a little taste of her piano playing

too...


Click Here or On The Image Below To
See It Now...




As you watch the video, I'd like you to 

imagine what in your life you would like 

to change and how real estate can do that

for you.


Then, fill the page up with your 

comments to let me (and everyone else) 

know what you want to achieve and 

what you think you need to get there.


Because I WANT to do whatever I can 

during the summer months, to help you 

do what Gena has done.


Have a great Monday and keep pursuing 

your real estate goals,


Dean Graziosi
Real Estate Expert
www.DeanGraziosi.com
Call my success academy any time at

877-219-1473 ext. 319