Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Don't miss Gena's story - the week's half over...‏

I figured my readers would like the video
of Gena I posted as part of my Weekly 

Wisdom on Monday.


But, I had no idea how MUCH everyone

would like it!


The page is EXPLODING with 

comments and people who totally relate

their own lives to her story.


Three years ago, while putting two of the

four kids through college and knowing 

the fourth one would be following soon, 

they started feeling a financial pinch.


Gena was determined to do something 

about it.


It's a story you have to hear, and you'll 

even get a little taste of her piano playing

too...


Click Here or On The Image Below To
See It Now...




As you watch the video, I'd like you to 

imagine what in your life you would like 

to change and how real estate can do that

for you.


Then, fill the page up with your 

comments to let me (and everyone else) 

know what you want to achieve and what

you think you need to get there.


Because I WANT to do whatever I can 

during the summer months, to help you 

do what Gena has done.


Have a great Wednesday and keep 

pursuing your real estate goals,


Dean Graziosi
Real Estate Expert
www.DeanGraziosi.com
Call my success academy any time at

877-219-1473 ext. 319