Wednesday, June 12, 2013

humbled by your compliments...THANK YOU‏

Wow, I started getting choked up as I 
read all the comments posted under 
Monday's new video blog.

This one really got me:

"Dean, this is the reason I love this site.
I love being a part of this family. I am so
impressed by your generosity to people
in need & I can't wait to get this book!
I'm not much of a reader either but I can
read your books without a problem!
Thanks for everything you do."
- Jim & Paula


The truth is, I'm just a guy trying to 
make a difference, but YOU and all my 
readers are the real heroes!

So what is this about?

Well, this week you can get one of the 
most AMAZING books of the century 
for FR.EE. (Not mine by the way).

Just cover $6.95 shipping and handling - 
and all the money generated is going to 
help Oklahoma Tornado victims...PLUS 
I'm personally going to match any money
raised to make as big of an impact as 
possible to help the folks in Oklahoma.

There's a lot more to know then what I 
have shared here, so please...take a few 
minutes to watch this week's blog and if 
you are not BLOWN AWAY by what is 
going on, post a comment and let me 
know why not.

Watch my weekly wisdom video right 
now and grab this resource while you can.

Click Here or On The Image Below To
See It Now...




If you enjoy getting a great deal on an 
amazing book, and at the same time are 
able to effortlessly help the victims of 
Oklahoma, you are going to be very 
happy when you see this video!

As you see news about tornados, mass 
shootings, economic collapse, it's easy to 
see why so many people feel a sense of 
hopelessness.

But what if instead of worrying about 
your future or that of your kids and 
grandkids, you could be assured that 
there is not scarcity - but abundance!

Well, that's more than just a lovely 
sentiment, it is a realistic future.

You have to watch the Weekly Wisdom 
video now and decide for yourself. Let 
me know what you think by posting your
comments below.

Have a great Wednesday!

Dean Graziosi
Real Estate Expert
www.DeanGraziosi.com
Call my success academy any time at
877-219-1473 ext. 319com