Friday, June 28, 2013

Thought's on Father's...

I LOVE being a Dad!

I'm so grateful for my beautiful wife who

gave me the honor, the privilege the earth

shaking joy of being a father.


I don't have a big story for you about my

childhood or anything else. But I'll share 

something I wrote to my kids a few years

ago.


It's from the dedication of my second real

estate book, "Profit From Real Estate 

Right Now"


Brody Dean Graziosi - who was literally
born the day after I finished this book. 

Until the moment you were born I 

questioned if I could love another child 

as much as I loved my first born 

Breana. And then the second I met you 

it hit me, it's not one or the other, when

it comes to your children there is so 

much love, equally available to both. I 

love you and your sister more than 

words could ever express.  You both 

inspire me to be a better man. Thank 

you.




Well, that is even truer now then it was 

the day I wrote it.


I hope this day is one that is joyful for 

you...and even in writing that, the 

awareness that some of us don't have 

great "Father" memories is heavy on my 

heart.


But you are alive and reading this and 

you have the greatest chance ever to live 

an amazing life because of real estate, so 

if this is not your favorite day...celebrate 

your amazing opportunity.


In closing, if you would like to honor 

your Father or any Father, we have a

string on my website where you can post

your comments.


Here is the link:


http://www.deangraziosi.com/real-estate-forums/everything-else/141767/post-your-fathers-day-thoughts-here

Thanks and if it's not already posted, 

look for an exciting new Weekly Wisdom

to be up bright and early tomorrow 

morning.


Till next time,


Dean Graziosi
Real Estate Expert