Friday, June 28, 2013

Where we get derailed in our life...

If you saw last week's Weekly Wisdom,
you know I was talking about abundance.


I started thinking about how tiny little 

shifts we allow in our thinking make a 

HUGE difference in how we act and 

what we accomplish.


Our minds can quietly derail us...knock 

us off track and get us stuck.


So this week I have a true story for you 

about how one of the most successful 

guys I know fell into the wrong mindset 

and what happened after we had a 

chance phone call.


The bottom line is what we choose to 

think about really does make a 

MASSIVE difference in how we live our

life.


Watch my weekly wisdom video right 

now and tell me what you think about 

the example I share.


Click Here or On The Image Below To
See It Now...




I also talk about something I've shared 

before, the scarcity versus abundant 

mindset. You are going to love this 

week's message and you can still get the 

amazing book Abundance for FR.EE this

week.


When you do so, not only will you alter 

your own path for the better, you'll be 

effortlessly helping the victims of the 

Oklahoma tornados because I'm making 

a donation to them for every person who

grabs this free book.


So, watch the video, share it with other

and make this day, this week the time 

you stopped worrying about your future

or that of your kids and grandkids and 

started claiming and living your life of 

abundance!


Have a great day!


Dean Graziosi
Real Estate Expert
www.DeanGraziosi.com
Call my success academy any time at

877-219-1473 ext. 319