Wednesday, July 10, 2013

My kids, your challenge and...a ukulele...‏

In keeping with the theme of setting a 
good example, my kids are with me in 

this week's "Weekly Wisdom".


I want to continue the conversation we 

started last week about being the example

and I have a very cool bit of homework 

for you.


This will be powerful AND fun. I 
promise.


In fact, speaking of fun, my daughter 

offers a musical intro to open the video - 

on her brand new ukulele.


It's cute...but don't expect her to be on 

American Idol anytime soon. :)


With the 4th of July hot on our heels, I 

think this is a great message to get you 

thinking about your own independence.


Watch now and please answer the 
question I ask in the video with a 

reply of your own.


Click Here or On The Image Below To
See It Now...




Like I said last week, I want to live my 

life so at the end I look back and say I 

made a difference. I changed the world 

and left a legacy that makes the planet 

and people's lives better.


So, watch the video, take my little 

challenge and let me and everyone else 

know what you've decided!


I look forward to reading your thoughts 

too!


Have a great week,


Dean Graziosi
Real Estate Expert
www.DeanGraziosi.com
Call my success academy any time at

877-219-1473 ext. 319