Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Oh my...the comments are pouring in...‏

The new "Weekly Wisdom" blog offered
a challenge.

Post ONE thing you want to improve for
all the "DG" family to see. Here are a
few of the most common.
  • Get back in the gym/exercise again.
  • Sit down every night and plan my
    next day
  • Eliminate negative people. (Not sure
    what they meant by eliminate -
    keep it moral folks!)
  • Limit my time wasting on
    Facebook, etc.
But my personal favorite was - "Spend
more time on DG website learning so I
can quit my job!"

So what about you Isabel?

Are you up for the challenge?

Watch now and please answer the
question I ask in the video with a reply
of your own.


Click Here or On The Image Below To
See It Now...




Like I said last week, I want to live my
life so at the end I look back and say I
made a difference. I changed the world
and left a legacy that makes the planet
and people's lives better.

So, watch the video, take my little
challenge and let me and everyone else
know what you've decided!

I look forward to reading your thoughts
too!

Have a great 4th tomorrow!

Dean Graziosi
Real Estate Expert
www.DeanGraziosi.com
Call my success academy any time at
877-219-1473 ext. 319