Monday, August 19, 2013

Partner With Me and More




I am asking for your opinion on whether
I should change the EDGE events.

Now's the time for you to pipe in if you
want me to do something different,
(like make them bigger and less
expensive to attend.)

You'll also see some harrowing footage a
guy captured of me, barreling down a
makeshift zip line forty feet over a Lake
Powell.

Yeah, it was scary! But I learned a
lesson about trust and it ties in with my
message for you this week.

Also, I'm looking for my next random
person to partner with on a deal. You
find the deal, I supply the money.

Details in the blog video.

There's a chance for you to give me
your feedback on how I should shape
the EDGE event next year as well as
short list of housekeeping things I have
to share with you.

Pay close attention because I snuck
some pretty cool little nuggets in there
for you too.

So go 
watch this weekly wisdom video
to hear some new powerful, life
changing stuff.

And don't forget to comment below the
video and share this on your social
networks!

Have a great Wednesday,

Dean Graziosi
Real Estate Expert
www.DeanGraziosi.com
Call my success academy any time at
877-219-1473 ext. 319

PS More new changes on the DG
website too.
I hope you like them all.
Let me know.